Microsoft Word has many features to build the perfect document for any kind of business and personal purpose. Sometimes people would like to adjust the images size, by default word shows the measurement unit in Inches. How can you change this measurement in centimetre or some other unit?
Change Word Measurement Unit
Following steps guide you to change the measurement unit:
- Open the Microsoft Word, go to File tab in the Ribbon bar
- Then select the options
- Word options window will be open, click on the Advanced link in the left side bar
- Scroll down the display section
- Change the measurement unit in “show measurements in unit of” field
- Click OK to save the settings
Now your default measurement unit will be changed, as per your selection.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to recover your lost data without losing any quality? - August 18, 2017
- Why do we need to remove the browser cache in public computer? - August 12, 2017
- Compress the images in word document and make it reduce the size - August 9, 2017
- How to Clear the Web Browsers cache and Browsing History? - July 22, 2017
- How to change the measurement unit in Microsoft Word 2016? - July 15, 2017