People creating the folder structure for their work process, but many time accessing the folder structure is not the easy for everyone. If you creating the many subfolders, you can’t easy to access for the particular folders. Many times, this will be a tedious process for people accessing the folders, so how they can easy to access the particular folders. Following steps guide you to make quick access to any folders on your PC.
Option 1: Add Favorites Folders
Windows favorites are the default features for making the quick access to any particular folder. You can go to the folder what you would like to make quick access and windows explorer address bar select the path and drag to Favorites menu. Selected folder will be added into Favorites area, now you can easy to access the particular folder.
Option 2: Quick Access Apps
Quick Access Popup apps is another one quick access for windows folders. You can download and install the exe file from Quick Access Popup website after installed it will be added in your PC taskbar notification area. Click on the Quick Access Popup icon, it will be open the quick access bar with important folders.
Also, you can Add any folder to shortcut here by open the particular folder, then click on the Add this folder menu to add the Quick access. You can also edit and remove any quick access folder from this software by using settings area.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to recover your lost data without losing any quality? - August 18, 2017
- Why do we need to remove the browser cache in public computer? - August 12, 2017
- Compress the images in word document and make it reduce the size - August 9, 2017
- How to Clear the Web Browsers cache and Browsing History? - July 22, 2017
- How to change the measurement unit in Microsoft Word 2016? - July 15, 2017