YouTube Apps available for Android and iPhone, but default it will not play in the background. If you open another app YouTube video will be stopped running. How can you run the YouTube video on background in Android and iPhone?
Play YouTube video on background in Android
Following steps guide you to run the YouTube videos on background on your Android mobile devices:
- Open the Android YouTube apps in your mobile and click on the share button to copy the video URL
- Open the Firefox browser in your Android mobile, if you don’t have already you can install it
- Paste the video URL in Firefox browser and play the video
- Now click on home button and open the other Apps
- Still, a video is running in background
You can also use the chrome browser for the play the YouTube videos.
Play YouTube video on background in iPhone
- Open the iOS YouTube apps in your mobile and click on the share button to copy the video URL
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, if you don’t have already you can install it
- Log on the YouTube mobile site in Safari browser
- Paste the video URL and Play the video\
- Now click on home button, but your video will be stopped
- Just swipe bottom of the devices, Volume control will be displayed
- Just click on the play button, now video will be playing
Now if you open other apps, YouTube video will be running in the background.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- 5 Best tools to connect the Android Mobile to PC - March 19, 2018
- How to share Android mobile internet to Personal computers? - March 16, 2018
- How to delete sent message on Microsoft Outlook? - March 13, 2018
- How to Shutdown or Restart network computer without Remote access? - March 2, 2018
- How to Shutdown Windows computer using Remote Desktop connection? - February 20, 2018