The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful tool that works on both Windows and Mac computers. You can use it to recover deliberately or accidentally deleted data.
On which device did you lose data? Is it on a hard drive, SSD card, USB stick, memory card? The free data recovery software is equal to the task. The strong points from this software include its outstanding features, incredible performance, simplicity, and great support network.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Features
It is due to the many features of this recycle bin recovery software that you can rely on it to restore all your lost data. The following are the greatest features of this software:
- Can be used on both Windows as well as Mac HFS file systems.
- The software can be used to scan the entire hard drive.
- It makes the recovery of lost files very easy.
- Apart from deleted files, you can easily recover corrupted files from any of your partitions.
- If you need a bootable external USB drive, this software makes it easy for you to create it. You can then recover files following an OS crash.
- Can recover files from optical storage, external drive, and removable media.
- It makes it easy for you to browse through the recovered files with the help of Windows Explorer based on the time when they were deleted.
- Using the free data recovery software, you can back up all your scanned results. Since the backup is in permanent storage, you can use it in future without having to conduct another scan.
- It is possible to store the files recovered using the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Later at your convenience, you can sort the files on the basis of the file type, date, and name.
- The quick scan option enables you to quickly check through the whole hard drive.
- The search tool makes it possible for you to make a cursory look into the results from the scanning process. You can use criteria such as file name or extension.
How good is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
All forms of tests done on this free data recovery software confirm that it is able to give you the best performance. For instance, the quick scan on a 500GD hard drive takes only 2 seconds. On the same size of hard drive, a deep scan takes 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The reason why the quick scan completes so fast is the limited results expected. It works well to recover recently deleted files using the uniquely built algorithms.
The deep scan, on the other hand, is completed in under 2 hours, a shorter time than that taken by similar software. It doesn’t really matter what platforms you are recovering the data from. Neither does it matter if you are using the free version of this software.
Whenever you have files that need to be recovered, it is this free data recovery software that you should use. Its great features make it a go-to solution. If many people are using it, why shouldn’t you?