Nowadays many companies send the newsletter by email, peoples received the newsletter from their outlook email client. By default outlook blocked all images in the HTML newsletter; why because sometime you can also receive the spam emails, spam mails may include the viruses. if virus included email images directly downloaded to your outlook client, it will be affected your computer also sometimes newsletter contain large size of images so it will be take some more time to download. These are the reason Microsoft by default blocked the images in outlook email client.
Unblock images in outlook client
If the user wish to unblock all email images in their outlook client then they can make the following steps to unblock the images:
- Open your outlook client and move File – Options
- In outlook options window select Trust Center link
- Click on Trust Center Settings button under Microsoft Outlook Trust Center section
- In the Trust Center window select the Automatic Download in the left side menu
- Than you can uncheck the option Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML email messages or RSS items and click OK to save the settings
Note: If default setting is auto download; then high risk for your computer its may affect from viruses or malware.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Add Important Contact number in Android Mobile Lock Screen? - July 15, 2018
- How to Create 3D Animation without Technical Skills - July 13, 2018
- 2D animation made easy with Pencil 2D - July 9, 2018
- How to Convert Scanned images into Word Document? - June 30, 2018
- 5 Free Network diagram Drawing online tool - June 11, 2018