Sometimes people access the public computer for their personal purpose. But before leaving the public computers they must remove the browser cache for their security purpose. What is the security for the browser access in public computer? This post explains why we need to remove the browser cache in public computers.
Nowadays most of the website uses browser cookies for better performance, this will be stored some information in browser cache such as your location and what site you have been visited. It will be stored some security information like password if we accept the remember me option in the particular website. Even though password will be stored in encrypted mode, but some application retrieves and decrypt the passwords.
Also, some browsing center computer may installed the keyboard access captured spy software, it will capture your keyboard input. So, when you are going to use the public computers you must use the virtual keyboard for access any banking related websites. Also before leaving the computer, you must clear all of your histories from the browser.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to recover your lost data without losing any quality? - August 18, 2017
- Why do we need to remove the browser cache in public computer? - August 12, 2017
- Compress the images in word document and make it reduce the size - August 9, 2017
- How to Clear the Web Browsers cache and Browsing History? - July 22, 2017
- How to change the measurement unit in Microsoft Word 2016? - July 15, 2017