Many people using the number lock or pattern lock in their mobile for security purpose. But if they are in the emergency situation other people how to contact their relatives or friends? Without unlocking no one cannot get the mobile contact immediately. So how you can add the emergency contact in the mobile lock screen? This post clearly explains how you can do this setup.
Setup Emergency Contact in Android Mobile Lock Screen
Following steps guide you to set up the contact number in mobile lock screen:
- Go settings in your Android mobile
- Then click on the “Security” under the Personal section
- Then click on the Owner info, here you need to add the Emergency contact number and Name
- Then enable the option “Show owner info on lock screen ”
Now your emergency contact details will be displayed in your lock screen, so anyone can see this number without unlocking the mobile.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Hide Others Video on your Channel Playlist area? - March 24, 2019
- How to Add Emergency Contact in Android Mobile Lock Screen? - March 24, 2019
- How to Configure Business Email in Android Mobile? - March 24, 2019
- How to Enable DND in Jio Network? - March 17, 2019
- How to Effectively Add the Hashtag on your YouTube Video? - March 12, 2019