Sometimes people add the images in the Word document, but if they add many images in one document it will be the larger size. So, you can’t send the larger files from outlook or other email clients, in this case, must compress the images in Word document. Fortunately, Microsoft Word has the images compress option following steps guide you to compress the images and reduce the word document size.
Compress the images in Word Document
- Open the Word document what you have already prepared
- Double click on the images, it will be moved to Format Tab
- Click on the Compress Pictures link
- Compress Picture window will be open
- You can choose the size to compress the images. If you would like to best compression select 96 ppi
- If you would like to compress all images in the Word document unselect “Apply only on this picture” option
- After select, the options click OK to save the settings.Now your word document size will be reduced. Please be the note if you choose the 96 ppi your images quality will be impacted and may not the readability.
Now your word document size will be reduced. Please be the note if you choose the 96 ppi your images quality will be impacted and may not the readability.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Enable DND in Jio Network? - March 17, 2019
- How to Effectively Add the Hashtag on your YouTube Video? - March 12, 2019
- How to Convert HDFC Credit Card Bill Amount to EMI? - February 25, 2019
- How to Transfer 5 GB files to your friends? - February 24, 2019
- How to Make Food Order using Uber Eats App? - February 24, 2019