HDFC banks are on one the leading bank in India, many people also have its credit card. In this card provide many features, one of the important features is converting easy EMI. Some merchant did not provide the EMI facility for your huge bill amount if you would like to convert EMI for that huge amount after your purchase. Then how can you do this, this post explains you can easy to convert your bill amount to EMI.
An easy way to convert Credit card Bill amount to EMI
Following steps guide you to convert the bill amount EMI, this example for MoneyBack credit card customers. If you have available for other cards contact the customer care.
- Login to your Credit Card Netbanking
- After login click on the link under “View Unbilled Transactions” column
- It will open all of your transactions pages
- In the SmartEMI column will display the Checkbox (Please be noted this will be shown only above INR 500 transactions)
- Then you can select the checkbox what you made the huge amount of transactions (you can also select the multiple transactions)
- Then click on the Confirm button
- It will be redirected to SmartEMI page, here you can select EMI Tenure (ex: 3, 6, 9 or 12 months)
- After select, the EMI Tenure, select the Terms & Condition and click to continue
- That’s it! HDFC Bank will review your request and will convert the EMI within 3 working days.
Please be the note, before processing this you must read the terms and conditions because may be applied some hidden charges included.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Enable DND in Jio Network? - March 17, 2019
- How to Effectively Add the Hashtag on your YouTube Video? - March 12, 2019
- How to Convert HDFC Credit Card Bill Amount to EMI? - February 25, 2019
- How to Transfer 5 GB files to your friends? - February 24, 2019
- How to Make Food Order using Uber Eats App? - February 24, 2019