How to split PDF document into multiple files for free is the most popular query I noticed in the last few months. After doing research, I got several free manual solutions, online applications and free PDF splitters for Windows. I was thinking to share top four free techniques which can be used to separate PDF pages or break a large PDF into smaller files. So in this article you will get all these simple methods with stepwise guide and instructions.
1. Split PDF Documents into Multiple Files by Using Google Chrome
As we all know that Google Chrome is a free web browser widely used for surfing the internet. But most of the users were unaware that they can extract PDF file pages by using Google Chrome. So in this first solution I am going to explore how you can split PDF file by using Google Chrome.
- Open your PDF file with Google Chrome Web Browse
- Now click on the print button, choose the pages or page range you want to extract and click on the save button. That’s it.
2. Break a Large PDF into Smaller Files by Using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
Adobe Acrobat is not a free software, but it is available free of cost for 30 day trial. So you can download and use Adobe Acrobat XI pro for splitting PDF files into multiple files.
- In the very first step, open your PDf document with Adobe Acrobat application. Go to View > Tools > Pages.
- Choose Split Document option and select split document by to get the desired output and finally click on the OK button.
3. Split PDF file by using the Free Online PDF Split Tool
You can use an online PDF splitter to break a large PDF file into smaller files. This is another good choice for separating PDF file pages for absolutely free. The tool is compatible with all operating systems and can be used with a standard web browser.
Just choose a PDF file, provide maximum pages do you want in each PDF file and click on the Split PDF file button to complete the task.
4. Split PDF file by Using SystoTech PDF Split and Merge
SystoTech PDF split and merge is a free tool available for Windows users only. The software provides several choices to split a large PDF file into smaller files:
- Split All Pages: By using this option you can extract all pages of PDF file into separate documents.
- Split in to Files: This option can be used to split PDF file into required number of PDF files.
- Split From_ into_: This is another helpful function which allows to extract specific pages from the selected PDf file.
Several free methods have been introduced which can be used to split a large PDF file into two or more smaller PDF files. All the techniques are simple to use and completely free.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Setup Static IP in Windows Computer? - January 17, 2019
- Defend Yourself with Identity Protection Services - December 27, 2018
- How to Find and Remove the Duplicate Value in Microsoft Excel workbook? - December 3, 2018
- How to Create Facebook Page with Lot of Likes Immediately? - November 4, 2018
- 10 Best Advantages of using Snapchat over Skype - October 16, 2018