Aadhaar card is important for people to get the government benefits in India; it is also used for ID proof of all sectors. Nowadays Indian government provides most of the services through online. Rental home people frequently change their address, in this cause they need to update address information in Aadhaar. Most of the people don’t know how to update Aadhaar information through online. In this post explains how to update Aadhaar card information through Aadhaar portal.
Update Aadhaar information through online
You can update any information in Aadhaar through online by using following steps:
- Go to Aadhaar self service portal
- Enter the you Aadhaar number and click to send OTP button
- You will be receive one time password from your registered mobile
- Enter the code to Aadhaar portal and click to login
- Select Address option and click to submit button. (You can also change your name mobile number, date of birth)
- In Update information page you can add the new address and click to submit
- Than upload any one of scanned address proof for new address
- Next you have to select any one of BPO service provide and click submit
Within 15 to 30 days your new address will be generate and you can download the updated Aadhaar from this portal.
How to download Aadhaar card through online
- Go to eAadhaar portal and select Aadhaar options
- Enter the Aadhaar number, full name, pincode and mobile number as per you record in your Aadhaar
- Click to get ontime password button, security code will be send to your mobile number
- Enter the code what you received and click Validate & download button to get your eAadhaar card
You can make the printout and use this Aadhaar to get the government benefits.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Enable DND in Jio Network? - March 17, 2019
- How to Effectively Add the Hashtag on your YouTube Video? - March 12, 2019
- How to Convert HDFC Credit Card Bill Amount to EMI? - February 25, 2019
- How to Transfer 5 GB files to your friends? - February 24, 2019
- How to Make Food Order using Uber Eats App? - February 24, 2019