Sometimes people would like to create the interactive word document, in this case, they need to insert the YouTube Video on their Microsoft word document. So how you can embed the YouTube video? This post explains step-by-step to insert the YouTube video on Word Document.
Embed YouTube Video to Word Document
- Open your word document which you would like to embed the YouTube Video
- Go to Insert Tab and move to Media section
- Click on the Online video link, it will open the “Insert video” popup window
- Here you can choose the YouTube search box
- Then search your desired video title, once video displayed select the video what you would like to embed (you can also get YouTube video embed code and paste into the “From a Video Embed Code” options box)
- Then click on the Insert button to embed the video
- After inserting the video you can crop the blank area by using the crop tool.
Also, make it alignment properly using the layout tool to make the best interactive documents.
You can also view this tutorial on below video
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Erase Unwanted Content from PDF File - February 15, 2019
- How to Embed YouTube Video on Microsoft Word Document? - February 12, 2019
- Indias cheapest LED TV is Samy 32 Inches Android TV - February 9, 2019
- Google Chrome Browser Bookmarks Tips - February 9, 2019
- How to Create Cartoon from your Photo using Online Tool? - January 23, 2019