Everyone likes virtual globe of Google Earth software, by using this anyone can see anywhere in the world virtually with accurate. This software always helps with personal and business users, any one easy to find and measure their destination place, traveling time, traffic information and many more. Google always update this map database so you can view the place with 3 Dimensional images with photos and videos, this will be make real time visited experience of the particular area. Moreover by using this software you can move to your unvisited destination with confidence, even it is any part of the world. Google provides this software free of cost but its Pro version license cost is $399, so how can you get Pro version license for free.
Google Earth Pro Version Features
Google earth pro version provides to you download the HD videos and high resolution print mode images, free version provides only default version of 1000 pixels but pro version provides up to 4800 pixels. Import the bulk address and all dimensional measurement tools like Polygon, circle and 3D Polygon by using this you can measure the area in any place of the world.
Get Free license Key:
Now google provide the Pro version license key is free of cost for personal and business purpose, you can also activate by using following steps:
- Download and install the Google Earth
- While installation process, you will be prompt license key screen
- Enter the username as your Gmail id and License key as GEPFREE
- Enable the automatic login and enable for all users on this machine than click to login
Now Google Earth will be open and you can view the pro version features.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Setup Static IP in Windows Computer? - January 17, 2019
- Defend Yourself with Identity Protection Services - December 27, 2018
- How to Find and Remove the Duplicate Value in Microsoft Excel workbook? - December 3, 2018
- How to Create Facebook Page with Lot of Likes Immediately? - November 4, 2018
- 10 Best Advantages of using Snapchat over Skype - October 16, 2018