Many people always wondering send Schedule mail from Gmail for some reasons. By default Gmail don’t support this feature. rightinbox browser plugin provides schedule email and email reminder features through browsers plugin. Using this plugin you can send email later as you wish. Also you can set email reminder for particular mails. This plugin will support Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari browsers.
Enable rightinbox plugin
- Install the rightinbox plugin on Google Chrome browser.
- After installed the plugin restart the browser and login to Gmail account
- First time rightinbox require your confirmation to add this feature to your Gmail account
- Click accept button. Now rightinbox schedule email feature added your Gmail account
Send Schedule Mail
- Click compose button New email window will be open
- After compose your email click on Send Later button
- Here you can select any one of time as you wish to send
- You can also send your own time by click on the At a specific time link
- You can also customize your own time to this list by click on customize this menu button
- Customize Send Later Menu window will be open, here default time will be displayed you can add more custom time by click on Add more button.
- After set the scheduled time, your email will be queued in Draft box
- You can also edit or delete schedule mail in draft box
- Schedule email will be send automatically as your specific time
Rightinbox email remainder helps to remind your important email conversation. Using this feature you don’t lose any important mail or conversation.
- Open your important mail
- Click on the Remind button than select any one of specific time to remind
- You can also add your own time to remind by click on At a Specific time link
- After that email will remind you as your specific time.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Enable DND in Jio Network? - March 17, 2019
- How to Effectively Add the Hashtag on your YouTube Video? - March 12, 2019
- How to Convert HDFC Credit Card Bill Amount to EMI? - February 25, 2019
- How to Transfer 5 GB files to your friends? - February 24, 2019
- How to Make Food Order using Uber Eats App? - February 24, 2019