The reason why I am reviewing this spy software for iPhone is because it’s unique and doesn’t require you to jailbreak your expensive iOS devices. Well that doesn’t sum up everything about XNSPY, It has amazing features and different subscription plans for every kind of user.
Let’s breakdown what’s good and what’s not good about this app:
The best thing about the NojailBreak version of XNSPY is that it doesn’t require you to physically access the target device to manually install the app onto it.
To monitor an iOS device, all you need is the Apple iCloud ID and password of that respective iPhone or iPad. There is an automatic back up that uploads data on XNSPY’s online control panel every 24 hours, after 3 consecutive successful iCloud backups. Having said that, let’s see what monitoring features are provided by the NoJailbreak version:
- Call logs: check all the incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- Phonebook: view all contacts saved.
- SMS: read through all SMS conversations.
- Calendar: view entries like events and schedules
- Photos: view all the photos saved in the gallery
- Browser history: check the target user’s browsing history.
- WhatsApp chats: monitor all WhatsApp conversations and multimedia.
The NojailBreak edition is very affordable, starting at just $7.49/month so it’s within the buying power of almost everyone.
What I didn’t like about the NoJailbreak edition is the absence of many powerful features offered by its jailbreak counterpart. Though it makes sense that only data that’s backed up on iCloud will be accessible, however, it still is a setback for someone who prefers features.
Honestly, I like the idea of not having to jailbreak my iOS device for a software. However, the features provided are very limited. On the other hand, this spy software for iPhone also offers Jailbreak version that’s packed with amazing features like GPS tracking, geo-fencing, IM chats monitoring (Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Skype, iMessage), remote device locking etc.
So if you understand the trade-off well enough, the bargain is very clear; have more features and Jailbreak or basic features and NoJailbreak. Choose the one that is best suitable for your monitoring requirements.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Erase Unwanted Content from PDF File - February 15, 2019
- How to Embed YouTube Video on Microsoft Word Document? - February 12, 2019
- Indias cheapest LED TV is Samy 32 Inches Android TV - February 9, 2019
- Google Chrome Browser Bookmarks Tips - February 9, 2019
- How to Create Cartoon from your Photo using Online Tool? - January 23, 2019