YouTube videos need to play perfectly minimum 1 Mbps to 2 Mbps speed. But some Personal computer user have low bandwidth internet connection like 256 Kbps to 512 Kbps. In this situation they cannot view the YouTube videos. If you run YouTube videos with low bandwidth just buffering after some time you will get blank screen with error message “An error occurred. Please try again later”. YouTube allows run the videos min 1 Mbps for perfect videos playing, because now they are providing High definition video Quality.
How to play YouTube videos in low bandwidth?
YouTube provide solutions watch video without struggle in low bandwidth by doing following methods:
Method 1: Feather Options
This feature reduce video download bandwidth and watch the video without error. Please note this feature may not work for all videos because of this features still in beta version.
You can activate this feature by doing following steps:
- Go YouTube Feather Options page
- Click on Join the Feather Beta button
Now your YouTube Feather option activated you can watch the videos without error. Also low bandwidth alert information displayed on bottom right side under video list. If you switch back to normal mode once or permanently by click on the links.
Method 2: Watch YouTube videos with 144p quality
Another method for low bandwidth user, watch video with low quality by doing following steps.
- Go to YouTube Video page
- Click settings by click on Gear icon
- Go to Quality option select 144p
Now you can watch videos without error but you can view low quality videos only.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- Best Android Games in 2017 - April 21, 2017
- How to Make Quick Access to Windows Folders? - April 17, 2017
- 10 Best tips and Tricks for Instagram to make perfect usage - April 14, 2017
- 5 Best Android Mobile Selfie GIF Maker Apps - April 10, 2017
- How to Play YouTube video on background in Android and iPhone? - April 7, 2017